- 4 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil Stems
- 2 fresh Eggplants
- 8 cups Mancini Roasted Red Peppers
- 8 cups Mancini Roasted Yellow Peppers
- 8 cups Mancini Roasted Green Peppers
- 1/2 lb Asiago Cheese
Brush terrine mold or cake pan with olive oil them completely cover bottom later of mold with one color of pepper.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Form next layer with eggplant, covering all the pepper.
Lay out basil leaves from one end to the other, then cover with Asiago cheese.
Repeat the procedure; alternating the color of the peppers until the terrine is full, finishing with a layer of peppers on top.
Wrap the mold in wax paper and then aluminum foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 – 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and weight the top of the terrine. Allow it to completely cool before removal from the mold.